Since this site collects contact information for public display, USI disclaims the misuse of that contact information by third parties (users).
- USI.ie may place a cookie on a site to ensure that timed information is not served to a user repeatedly
USI.ie does not collect any personally identifiable information other than that explicitly requested for display with three exceptions:
- Where a user submits a comment, remark or query in response to an article on the site
- Where a user opts to answer questions in a survey on the site or on http://survey.usi.ie
- Where a user submits a failure or 404 notification to the administrator
- IP address of the client device
- Version of the browser being used
- Length of connection
- Number of pages viewed
- USI.ie does not send any information to any third party for the purposes of identifying USI’s users.
- USI.ie will co-operate with law enforcement agencies if required to under the laws in the jurisdictions in which USI operates